Business Development Manager/Hunter
Reports Directly to General Manager
Drive and Grow Sales & Market Share
UPS & IT/Security Industry Background Preferred
S.E Suburbs Location
Great Package on offer to attract the Best
Our client is a very successful UPS company which has been in operation for over 20 years. They are a wholly owned and operated Australian Company dedicated to providing a solution to guarantee clean reliable power for Domestic, Commercial and Industrial purposes.
Over this period they have grown to be recognised as being the only Australian owned company truly dedicated to the mini-UPS market. However; during this time they have also be responsible for the supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of large 3 phase UPS for major Commercial, Government and Industrial clients.
They now have a very rare and unique opportunity for a seasoned/proven Business Development Manager/Hunter (ideally from a UPS/Electrical/IT/Security background) to come in and drive & grow sales, win new business.
This opportunity will only appeal to a career focused, driven true Sales Professional with significant experience and proven ability to increase sales and profitability and has the desire/capability to make this role their own.
Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to increase revenue, profit and market share. Explore and secure new vertical markets as well as developing existing distributor and reseller accounts by nurturing relationships, marketing and training activities.
- To set and profitably achieve or exceed sales targets, whilst maintaining company profitability.
- To maintain and grow existing distributor and re-seller accounts and relationships with regular contact, training and co-operative marketing.
- Explore and develop new vertical markets for UPS and develop a sales & marketing strategy to penetrate these markets.
- To attend trade exhibitions, events and promotional opportunities when required.
- Develop and implement an effective sales and marketing strategy.
- Develop a technical expertise and to liaise with suppliers, other staff members and customers to assist with sales and general queries to promote the company and the products.
- To ensure all sales are made in accordance with Company Policy of Trading Terms.
Ideally the successful candidate will have/be;
- Can demonstrate 5+ years proven sales and business development experience – an understanding of the UPS industry will be highly regarded
- Experience selling to distributors and re-sellers in the IT & Security space would be very advantageous
- Excellent relationship building skills, Communication (written & verbal), presentation and Interpersonal skills
- A business hunter who has the drive and passion for sales and business development, ideally with industry contacts (Viewed very favourably)
- Self-driven, motivated and a high achiever
- Proactive and accountable for KPIs
- Ability to deliver high-quality presentations to distributors
- Ability to create and implement a sales and marketing plan
- Excellent Time Management & Organisational skills
- Have a glass half full, positive, can-do attitude
What’s on Offer?
- An Attractive Base salary + Super + Car Allowance + uncapped commission structure
- Dandenong South Head office Location
- Monday to Friday (Some weekend work as required in line with Trade Expo’s/Fares)
- Rare and fantastic opportunity to build your career with this great operation
- Utilise your knowledge, experience, expertise, passion as a true professional where you WILL be listened to
- Working with and reporting to the General Manager directly who will assist to ensure your success
If you believe you are the Business Development Manager/Hunter we require for this wonderful and rare opportunity, if you want to take the next step and solidify your career, if you believe you have the required skills, ability, experience and passion for this role, then please forward your updated resume (WORD Format only) and Cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to live and work in Australia. ONLY candidates who meet the required selection criteria will be contacted for this role.