Retail Assistant – Full Time.
Fountain Gate Shopping Centre – New Store
Must be flexible to travel/work in Dandenong Store as well
Exclusive European Kitchenware Brands
Suit Mature Experienced Sales Star
Our client imports and sells the highest quality kitchenware from Europe to their customers through their stores. Their trusted brand is Schafer amongst others.
They are very passionate about the quality of their products and stock the latest designs from Europe. They believe in presenting fantastic quality and designs to suit everyone’s taste.
Our client is committed to introducing the latest quality in kitchenware and introduce their wide range of cookware.
Product ranges include, Bakeware, Dinner sets, Knife sets, Pressure Cooker sets, Cutlery sets, Tea & Breakfast, Thermos, Kitchen Aids/bits etc
They also offer the following services including; Gift Registry, Weddings, Kitchen Tea Parties, House Warming Parties and any Other Occasions
They now have an opportunity for an experienced, top flight retail sales star, to be the Retail Sales Assistant of their new store at Fountain Gate Shopping Centre in Melbourne’s South Eastern Suburbs.
The successful applicant will have their own transport and flexibility to be able to work at the Dandenong Store if and when required.
The ideal candidate will be/have;
- Experienced, mature Retail Sales star
- Exposure to Homewares/Kitchenware products or exclusive product a definite advantage
- Switched on, reliable, mature, focused and very sales driven
- Excellent Communication (verbal & written) essential
- Interpersonal skills
- Great Time Management and Organisational skills
- Fantastic presentation, takes pride in the appearance
- Customer service focused – ensures the Customer Service experience is exceptional
- Ability to work across a 7 Day roster including Late Nights and Weekends
- Merchandising and store housekeeping skills
- Great attention to detail
What’s on Offer:
- Base + Super + Bonus scheme
- Be part of and further your career with this growing business
- Selling Exclusive, European top quality products
- Be part of a great team and a great environment
If you believe you are the switched on, focused, experienced star we seek for this great opportunity, if you want to grow and develop your career further in this growing company, then please forward your updated resume (WORD Format) and cover letter to us today, don’t delay!!!
PLEASE NOTE: Only short listed candidates matching the required selection criteria will be contacted for this role. You must have the legal right to work and live in Australia.